60 mm Mortar Bomb HE 60C
- The Mortar Bomb characterizes with best fragmentation and blast effects, making it a bomb of utmost efficiency.
- High efficient pre-fragmented steel body, that provides min 420 pcs. fragments in weight 0.5 g;
- The pre-fragmented steel body is plastic coated, that guaranteed more safe handling and storage of the ammunition;
- The fin stabilizer is made of plastic for increasing the life of Mortar tube;
- The Mortar bomb is loaded with high-energy brisant explosive charge for max lethal effect with lower volume and weight of the Charge.
This Mortar Bomb is fuzed
AF610 (Point detonating, super quick action, boresafe type, muzzle safety distance 40 m).
AF622 (Point detonating, super quick action, boresafe type) fuze.
The Mortar Bomb HE 60C(High Explosive Commando) is intended to be used with any type of smooth bore 60 mm Mortars of NATO Standard – such as the COMMANDO Mortar M60CMA, M2 and M19, BRANDT model 35, Tampella, Thompson Houston – Hotchkiss – Brandt Commando, MO-60-63, 60 mm M-57, M6H and M6C Hirtenberger, etc., and designed for fighting uncovered enemy manpower, as well as unarmored means of transportation
|BASIC CHARACTERISTICS||HE 60C|
|Body material||Steel, pre-fragmented, plastic coated
|Length of fuzed Mortar Bomb, mm||250 max|
|Flight Weight of Mortar Bomb, kg||0.950 max|
|Weight of payload RDX, kg||0.200 max|
|Number of fragments in weight 0.5.g, pcs.||420|
|Arming distance, m||40(AF610)|
|BALLISTIC DATA||HE 60C|
|Average Pressure, bar (piezo):||250(0+2)|
|Maximum Pressure, bar (piezo):||290(0+2)|
|Maximum Range, m||2347|
|Class of explosion hazard:||1.2E, UN 0321|
|One fuzed Mortar Bomb with 2 pcs. Increment charges is packed in a Plastic Container; 22 pcs. Containers are arranged in a wooden case.|
|Wooden case dimensions, mm||600x325x260|
|Wooden case weight, kg||35 max|
|Wooden case volume, m3||0.051|