1. Company name: ARSENAL JSCompany
ARSENAL JSCo. - Kazanlak is a distinguished multi-functional infra-structural Company with leading positions in the National Economics and with great experience in design, manufacturing, engineering and trade in military and civilian products.
ARSENAL JSCo. was founded in 1878 in Rousse as the first factory meant to serve the newly created Bulgarian Army.
In 1924 due to some strategic considerations the factory was transferred to Kazanlak by the law of the National Assembly and was given the name of State Military Works for production of cartridges and repair of all military equipment for the needs of the Army.
Nowadays, the activities of ARSENAL JSCo. are:
- design, manufacturing and trade in small arms and artillery armaments, ammunition, primers, powders, charges, pyrotechnic products, hunting and sport weapons and ammunition, cemented carbide tools, tips and inserts, universal milling machines, CNC milling machines, drilling machines, casting, forging etc.;
- engineering activity.
Our Company performs an energetic innovation activity, as well as modernization of the military products.
Development, production and submission of the new and modernized articles are performed without termination of submission of the well-known articles.
The engineering activity of ARSENAL JSCo started in 1987. The Engineering Department performs transfer of know-how, helps a Customer to manufacture weapons and ammunition, installs workshops and tests equipment in the Customer`s country, trains its personnel, performs quality control and gives any necessary technical assistance.
During that period numerous Contracts have been concluded with companies all over the world for:
- Factories for production of anti-aircraft systems, grenade launchers, ammunition, etc.;
- Workshops for assembly of assault rifles, machine guns, ammunition for them, etc.;
- Workshops for electroplating and heat treatment;
- Workshops for forging-pressing processing;
- Lines for electro-mechanical machining;
- Lines for deep-hole drilling of work pieces;
- Test ranges for small arms;
- Workshops for production of special tooling, etc.
ARSENAL JSCo. has a structured Quality Management System applicable for design and production of armaments, ammunition and their components in accordance with the requirements of NATO Publication- AQAP 2110. This Quality Management System is approved and certified by the Ministry of Defence, Certificate SK No 131/2017.
According to the requirements of ISO 9001, ARSENAL JSCo. has structured Quality Management System for design, manufacturing, delivery and service of Milling Machines, Column Drilling Machines, CNC Milling Machines, Machining Centres, Special Purpose Machines in accordance with Customer’s specification and accessories. Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) with Certificate No. SOF170183, issued at 30th August 2000 has approved and certified this Quality Management System.
2. Company address: 100, Rozova Dolina Str.,6100 Kazanlak, BULGARIA
3. General Director: Nikolay Ibushev
4. Territory and buildings
- Overall area – 7044267 m2;
- Built area – 412510 m2
5. Number of employees - over 10000
6. Performing a close cycle of production – from the raw material up to the finished product and its full completion, our Company produces, as follows:
6.1. Small arms and artillery systems
- 9x18, 9x19 mm SHIPKA Sub-machine Guns SMG;
- 5.56x45 mm ARSENAL Assault Rifles AR-SF, AR-M4SF, AR-M2F, AR-M1, AR-M1F, AR-M5FT, AR-M5FTB, AR-M7F, AR-M7FT, AR-M8F, AR-M9, AR-M9F, AR-M11F, AR- M12F, etc.
- 7.62x39 mm ARSENAL Assault Rifles AR, AR-F, AR-SF, AR-M4SF, AR-M2F,
- AR-M1, AR-M1F, AR-M5FT, AR-M5FTB, AR-M7F, AR-M7FT, AR-M8F, AR-M9,AR-M9F, AR-M11FAR-M12F, AR-M1F41, etc.
- 5.56x45 mm ARSENAL Light Machine Guns LMG, LMG –F;
- 7.62x39 mm ARSENAL Light Machine Guns LMG, LMG –F;
- 7.62x51 mm ARSENAL Machine Guns MG, MG-M1, MG-1M, MG-M1S,MG-1MS, MG-T, MG-1MN, MG-1MV;
- 7.62x54 mm ARSENAL Machine Guns MG, MG-M1, MG-1M, MG-M1S, MG-1MS, MG-T, MG-1MN, MG-1MV;МG-M2;
- 23x152 mm Air Defence Systems ADS and ADS-N (for Land forces and Navy)
- 40 mm AVALANCHE Multi-shot Grenade Launcher - revolver type MSGL;
- 40x46 mm ARSENAL Multi-shot Grenade Launchers MSGL, MSGL-M1and MSGL-L;
- 40x46 mm ARSENAL Stand-alone Grenade Launcher UGGL-M1;
- 40 mm ARSENAL Underbarrel Grenade Launchers UBGL, UBGL-1;
- 40x46 mm ARSENAL Underbarrel Grenade Launchers UBGL-M6, UBGL-M8;
- 40x46 mm ARSENAL Underbarrel Grenade Launchers UBGL-M16 and UBGL-M7
- 60 mm Mortar M60MA;
- 60 mm Commando Mortar M60CMA;81 mm Mortar M81MA;
- Light Anti-tank Grenade Launchers ATGL-L, ATGL-L1, ATGL-L2, ATGL-L3, ATGL-L4, ATGL-L5;
- Heavy Anti-tank Grenade Launchers ATGL-H, ATGL-H1, ATGL-H2, ATGL-H3.
- Ammunition and its components
- 5.56x45 mm Cartridges (SS109, M193, tracer bullet, blank);
- 7.62x39 mm Cartridges (with steel core bullet, lead core bullet, tracer bullet, blank);
- 7.62x51 mm Cartridges (with steel core bullet, lead core bullet, tracer bullet, blank);
- 7.62x54 mm Cartridges (with steel core bullet, lead core bullet, tracer bullet, blank);
- 9x18 mm Cartridges;
- 9x19 mm PARABELLUM Cartridges
- 23x115 mm Rounds (with API, HEI, AP-T, HEI-TP projectiles);
- 23x152 mm Rounds (with API-T, API, AP-T, HEI-T, HEI, TPT projectiles);
- 30x165 mm Rounds (with AP, AP-T, API-T, HEI, HE-T, projectiles) for 2A42, 2A72, 2A38 Guns;
- 30x165 mm Rounds (with AP-T, HEI, HEI-T, HE-T projectiles) for GSh-30 Guns Family;
- 30x165 mm Rounds (with HEI and HEI-T projectiles) for AK-630;
- 30 mm Round RHV-HEF with high-explosive fragmentation grenade;
- 30 mm Round RHV-TP with target practice Grenade;
- 40 mm Rounds RLV-F, RLV-FM with fragmentation Grenade;
- 40 mm Rounds RLV-FJ, RLV-FJM with fragmentation jump Grenade;
- 40 mm Round RLV-TB with thermobaric Grenade;
- 40 mm Round RLV-AD with Anti-Diver Grenade;
- 40 mm Practice Round RP;
- 40 mm Round RLV-SMK with smoke Grenade;
- 40 mm Round RLV-ILL-WS with illuminating Grenade;
- 40 mm Round RLV- S&F with Sound & Flash Grenade;
- 40 mm Round RLV-CS-1, RLV-CS-2 with Grenade with CS composition;
- 40 mm Round RLV-CS with Grenade with CS agent;
- 40 mm Round RLV-CS-M with Grenade with CS agent;
- 40x46 mm Round RLV-F with fragmentation Grenade;
- 40x46 mm Round RLV-FJ with fragmentation jump grenade;
- 40x46 mm Round RLV-HEDP with high explosive dual purpose Grenade;
- 40x46 mm Round RLV-TB with thermobaric Grenade;
- 40 x 46 mm Round RLV- AD with Anti-Diver Grenade;
- 40x46 mm Round RLV-S&F with sound and flash grenade;
- 40x46 mm Rounds RLV-CS, RLV-CS-2, RLV-CS-3 with Grenade with CS composition;
- 40x46 mm Round RLV-3RB with 3 Rubber Batons;
- 40x46 mm Round RLV-SMK with smoke grenade;
- 40×46 mm Round RLV-SMK-2 with Smoke Grenade;
- 40×46 mm Round RLV-SMK-O with Smoke Grenade;
- 40x46 mm Round with signalling grenade RLV-WS, RLV-GS, RLV-RS, RLV-YS;
- 40x46 mm Round with illuminating grenade RLV-ILL-YS;
- 40x46 mm Round with Target Practice grenade RLV-TPM;
- 40 mm Round RF-7MA with improved Fragmentation Grenade GF-7MA;
- 40/73 mm Round RHEAT-7MA with Anti-tank Grenade GHEAT-7MA;
- 40/90 mm Round RHEAT-7MA1 with Anti-tank Grenade GHEAT-7MA1;
- 40/65 mm Round RHEF-7LDMA with High-Explosive Fragmentation Long Distance Grenade GHEF-7LDMA;
- 40/73 mm Round RHEF-7MA with High-explosive fragmentation Grenade
- 40/106 mm Round RTB-7MA with Thermobaric Grenade GTB-7MA;
- 73 mm Round RHEF-9MA with High-explosive Fragmentation Grenade
- 73 mm Round RHEF-9MA1 with High-explosive Fragmentation Grenade Anti-personnel Grenade GHEF-9MA;
- 73 mm Round RHEAT-9MA with High-Explosive Anti-Tank GrenadeGHEAT-9MA;
- 73 mm Round RTB-9MA with Thermobaric Grenade GTB-9MA;
- 73 mm Round RHEF-15MA with High-explosive Fragmentation Grenade
- 73 mm Round RHEF-15MA1 with High-explosive Fragmentation Grenade
- 73 mm Round RHEAT-15MA with High-Explosive Anti-Tank Grenade
- 73 mm Round RTB-15MA with Thermobaric Grenade GTB-9MA;
- 60 mm Mortar Bombs HE60MA, HE 60LDMA, TB60, PRACT 60MA, PRACT 60LDMA, PRACT 60LDTM, SMK 60WP, SMK 60RP, ILL60;
- 81 mm Mortar Bombs HE 81LDMA, TB81, PRACT 81LDMA, PRACT 81LDMA, SMK 81WP, SMK 81RP, ILL81;
- 82 mm Mortar Bombs HE82, HE 82LD, TB82, PRACT 82, PRACT 82TM, PRACT 82LD, PRACT 82LDTM, SMK WP82, SMK RP82, ILL82;
- 120 mm Mortar Bombs HE 120, PRACT 120, PRACT 120TM;
- Hand Grenades: Offensive GHO-1,GHO-2; Defensive GHD-2; Thermobaric GHTB, Smoke GH SMK-R, GH SMK-O, GH SMK-W, GH SMK-G; Sound & Flash GH-CS GH S&F-1-01, GH S&F-13; with Irritant action GH-CS-1, GH-CS-2, GH-CS-3, GH-CS-4;
- Point detonating, time and super quick, with check action and self- destruction AF41, AF35;
- Point detonating, distance armed, self-destruction fuze with ejection charge AF42, AF43;
- Point detonating with delay action, distance armed and self-destruction AF21, AF32,AF31, AF22; AF33, AF44;
- Point detonating, super quick and distance armed fuze AF61(FPDSQ1), AF62, AF63, AF64; AF-66, AF-67;
- Point detonating, super quick and check action, self-destruction AF71;
- Piezoelectric fuze AF73, AF74;
- Fuzes for hand grenade: distance fuze AF11, AF13 and igniting delay AF14;
- Percussion primers for all small arms and artillery ammunition calibres
- Powders: for small arms cartridges, for artillery ammunition, for mortar ammunition charges, for ammunition for recoilless system, for grenade launcher ammunition; single-base flame reducing powders, for hunting cartridges for smooth shotguns
- Charges: for Rocket engines, mortar bombs, artillery ammunition, grenade launcher ammunition.
6.3. Pyrotechnic military products
7. Civil production:
- Split - Design Tool Holding Systems
- Solid Tool Holding Systems
- Milling Cutters
- Cemented Carbide Inserts
- Cemented Carbide Tips
- Cemented Carbide Special Tools
- Hunting Powders "Sokol", "Mars", "Magia"
- Nitrocellulose for Lacquer Production
- Nitrocellulose for Dynamite Production
- Kolloxoline for Lacquer Production
- Corrosion - Resistant Coating" Avtokor"
- 5.56х45 mm Self-loading Hunting Carbines - SLR-100
- 7.62х39 mm Self-loading Hunting Carbines - SLR-100, SLR-95, SLR–96, SLR-97 Lux, SLR-101
- Hunting Cartridges: cal. 12 and 16
- 5.6 mm Sport Cartridges . 22 LR
- Primers for Hunting Cartridges: type "Gevelot" and "Winchester"
- Detonating Primers
- Signal Pyrotechnic Products: 26mm Signal Cartridges, 30mm Jet Signal and Illuminating Cartridges Etc.
Arsenal JSCo. is officially licensed by the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria for trade in Military Equipment.
As an export company possessing wide trade experience, ARSENAL JSCo. manufactures high quality and competitive products. More than 90% of the production is exported all over the world.